Warwick Control Technologies was founded in 1999 by four University of Warwick Researchers.
It was set up to commercially develop control systems technology resulting from research carried out at the University of Warwick’s Warwick Manufacturing Group from 1991.
During this period projects include: –
- Advanced automotive control system design,
- In-Vehcile networking and communications technologies,
- Formula 1 motor racing control systems,
- Field Buses for industrial automation communications (particularly CANopen and DeviceNet),
- Intelligent Control Systems,
- Safety related industrial network systems,
- Hardware-in-the-loop simulation and testing (HILST).
Today the company’s main focuses are in-vehicle networking technology including CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, FlexRay and Ethernet, and automation industries using CAN. Warwick Control also specialises in development and testing of CAN Higher Layer protocols – CANopen, J1939 and NMEA 2000.
Our flagship product, the X-Analyser is a powerful, low cost Windows based tool that uses Kvaser or Vector interfaces to test your CAN/CANopen/J1939/NMEA2000/DeviceNet and LIN bus systems. It can also be used for OBD scan tool functions over the CAN bus, Click here to find out more.
Go to Product Information >>>