The AD01 PSTN Voice Dialer makes use of a standard telephone line to call up to 9 user programmed telephone numbers to warn of an intrusion and other types of emergency events.
2 Inputs allow connections to an Alarm Control Panel as well as a triggered relay output.
- LCD Display for Easy Programming
- Two separate Dialler Trigger inputs each with own programmable voice message
- 9 (30 digit) programmable Phone Numbers can be entered into the Dialler Memory
- Numbers can be assigned to one or both Dialler Triggers
- Prime/Set or Cancel Dial-out after trigger using a programmable 4 digit code
- Built-in Tamper Switch
- Built-in Speaker gives optional Audible Alarm on Trigger
- Programmable Audible Alarm ON Time after Trigger
- Programmable Time Delay between Trigger and start of Dial-Out (false alarm prevention feature)
- Built-in non volatile Memory for programmed Telephone Numbers and other Settings
- Powered by 12V with Battery back-up
- Cancel continued dial-out and audible alarm at remote telephone using * Key or cancel dial-out only (alarm will continue to sound until timed out) using # Key
Order your PSTN Dialer here: