This kit is a companion to our NVH kits, providing a high-quality optical sensor and magnetic mount for use with our balancing software.
Primarily used for balancing of propshafts (drive shafts), this kit also supports frequency measurement of other rotating items.
When used with PicoDiagnostics balancing software, a simple graphical guide allows you to identify and correct for imbalance in a quick and consistent manner.
Detailed Brochure for NVH Kits - 2018 Edition
What’s in the pack?
This kit is a companion to our NVH kits and is for use in conjuction with a PicoScope 4000 series automotive oscilloscope.
The kit contains:
- TA260 Cable: insulated BNC to BNC 0.5m yellow
- TA186 Optical sensor 3.5 mm jack
- TA185 Optical interface and battery
- TA187 Magnetic base for optical sensor
- TA188 Directional tape measure for propshaft balancing
- PA100 Carry case for optical sensor kit
Order Your PP991 Companion Kit Here:
Accessories for the Optical sensor kit