• Hybrid USB CAN/LIN two channel interface with two separate 9-pin D-SUBs.
• t programs allow users to customise the Hybrid Pro 2xCAN/LIN’s behaviour.
• Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s and LIN 2.2A (ISO 17987 Part 1-7) up to 20 kbit/s.
• Supports CAN FD (ISO 11898-1) up to 5 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
• Capable of sending up to 20000 messages per second, per CAN channel, time-stamped with a 1 microsecond accuracy.
• USB powered (bus V reference required for LIN).
• Kvaser MagiSync – automatic time synchronization between MagiSync-enabled Kvaser interfaces connected to the same PC.
• Single shot function ensures that failed CAN transmissions will not retry.
• CAN Error Frame Generation and Error Counters.
• LED lights indicate device status.
• Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
• Supplied with Kvaser CANlib and Kvaser LINlib, free software APIs that are common to all Kvaser hardware and enable the channels to be configured intuitively and fast.
• Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.
2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at www.kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documentation, Kvaser CANlib SDK and drivers can be downloaded for free at www.kvaser.com/downloads.
Kvaser CANlib SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN and LIN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C , C#, Delphi, Visual Basic, Python, as well as Kvaser’s t Programming language.
All Kvaser CAN interface boards share the common software API, CANlib SDK. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types.
J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
HTML-Help and online documentation in Windows and Linux.