MSR84 Temperature and Humidity Data Logger with Display
Reusable PDF Data Logger for Temperature and Humidity, with Display
Compact temperature and humidity data logger, from the MSR BudgetLine range, with direct USB connection, Display and PDF reporting. Calibration certificate and software included.
Temperature and Humidity Data Logger with Display
The MSR84 is a reusable temperature and humidity PDF logger with integrated USB interface. The easy-to-use logger is ideal for monitoring the environmental conditions of storage warehouses or greenhouses as well as for cold chain temperature and humidity monitoring of transports.
The logger includes a built in LCD to display measured temperature, allowing current, minimum maximum and average values to be shown from the logged data.
Recorded measured data can easily be transferred to a PC using the USB interface. When the data logger is stopped, a PDF report is automatically generated, which can be saved or printed for documentation purposes.
The MSR84 is DIN12830 and 21 CFR 11 compliant and conform to the EU regulations for storage and transport of cooled and frozen goods, as well as those of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Product features temperature & humidity data logger MSR84:
- -30... 70 °C temperature range
- 0...98 % rel. humidity (-30... 70 °C) range
- life of the battery approx. 1 year, new battery replaceable by manufacturer
- automatic PDF report generation of recorded measured data
- clear status and alarm LEDs
- 6-point-calibration certificate stored on the logger
- operating manual stored on the logger
- free MSR BudgetLine software to configure the data logger on the PC
- fast data transfer and straight forward assessment on the PC
- free TLog Explorer software for further data analysis
||PC, ABS Food Grade, IP54, not encapsulated
|Size and Weight:
||39 x 8 x 58 mm (W x H x L), approx. 18 g
|| 0.1 °C
||32 000 Values for Temp & Humidity Loggers (16 000 per channel) MSR64 & MSR84
||16,000 Values for Temp Data Loggers - Models MSR63, MSR83 & MSR 86
||min./max. value, indication on LED
|Type of battery:
||3.0 V lithium battery
|Life of battery:
||approx. 1 year, new battery replaceable by manufacturer
||USB 2.0, A-Type
|Further Data analysis:
||by means of the free TLogExplorer software
||DIN12830, 21 CFR Part 11
|| Measurement range:
|| -30… 70 °C
|| ±0.5 °C (-30… 70 °C)
|| 1 min. up to 10 days
||0...98 % rel. humidity (-30... 70 °C)
||±3 % rel. humidity
||1 min. up to 10 days