TabletWorks Release Notes
Release 10.06.0011 March 2008
The GTCO CalComp TabletWorks driver is designed to provide a simple way for software developers to communicate with GTCO CalComp digitizers.
Version 10 is a major change to previous GTCO CalComp TabletWorks drivers, and includes an all-new Wintab implementation, as well as the alternate TabletWorks ActiveX control. Both APIs are available after installation. Supported Devices
The USB Tablet Adapter drivers are not installed during this installation process. They are simply copied to the installation directory, in the USB Tablet Adapter Driver subdirectory. By default, this is C:\Program Files\GTCO CalComp\TabletWorks\Driver. To manually install the drivers:
TabletWorks Release Notes
Added the "Pressure Stylus" to the list of Forced Cursors.
- Accuprobe is now recognized as a transducer (in TabCon) with an ID of 200.
- Added support for Accuprobe to TabCon.
- Fixed the issue where the Super L II was not working properly with the transducers.
- Fixed the issue where the SmartMenu and TabletWorks were not sending button data.
- Fixed the issue where the buttons were not working on serially connected Roll-Ups, Roll-Up IIs, and Roll-Up IIIs.
- Fixed the Citrix Terminal Services issue.
- Fixed the issue where the digitizer behaves as a mouse when the Wintab TCP Port is enabled, even though it is de-selected in the TabletWorks control panel.
- Fixed the issue where the buttons assignments were not working in AutoCAD 2007.
- Fixed the issue where the Super L III and the Smart Menu were not sending digitizer coordinates when they were connected.
- Fixed the issue where the Smart Menu changed coordinate data occasionally.
- Fixed the issue with the programming button assignments for the 4-Button Diamond Cursor.
- Fixed the issue where the serial Tablets were getting disconnected when the system went to Stand by mode.
- Fixed the error that appeared about installing TabletWorks on Windows 98 machine.
- Fixed the issue where USB Tablets didn't show the Firmware Version.
- Fixed the issue with the Page Down button being used as a Button Command.
- Fixed the issue where the mouse stopped moving at the edge of the mapped area.
- Fixed the issue where the Right Button was doing the functions of 2 buttons.
- Fixed the issue where the Summagrid VI would not stay connected if a Roll-Up III was also connected.
- Fixed the issue where the button assignments were not working on the SummaSketch 3.
- Fixed the issue where the 4-Button Diamond Cursor did not assign buttons correctly on the Summagrid IV.
- Fixed the issue on Vista where the TabletWorks icon disappears from the System Tray.
- Fixed a problem with pressure pens not working in Adobe Photoshop.
- Fixed a problem with the Pressure Threshold not being applied when using the Pressure Stylus as a mouse.
- Fixed a problem with relative mouse mode not moving the pointer when the cursor is moved very slowly.
- Fixed a problem with the pointer jumping to the upper-left corner of the screen when a cursor set to relative is fist placed on the tablet.
- Fixed a problem on 64 bit systems where the Microsoft Tablet Input Subsystem would try controlling the digitizer.
- Fixed a problem with AccuTab digitizers not using the entire tablet area.
- Added support for the AccuTab VI, DrawingBoard VI, and Super L VI.
- Fixed a problem on Windows Vista with the Microsoft WISPTIS.exe driver. Windows XP systems will require a Microsoft Hot Fix (KB923966) available soon.
- The Mapped Area will be active as soon as it is selected using the tablet.
- Added the option to Import and Export button assignments for each cursor type.
- Fixed a spiking problem that occurred when the cursor was taken out of prox and brought back in while a button was pressed.
- Fixed the problem where the Mapped Area not being drawn when its coordinates were entered manually.
- Fixed the problem where button assignments were being lost when a different tab was selected.
- Reduced the frequency of the occurrence of the WTInfo() call failing.
- Added Digikon and DigiCAD support. (5-btn cursor doesn't display correctly in Control Panel, Wintab will report the 5-Btn cursor as a 4-Btn.)
- Fixed a problem with button commands not working in AutoCAD.
- Reduced the occurrence of a problem with Wintab reporting the incorrect "Active Cursor." This problem can't be completely solved because of Hardware Limitation/Features. Wintab-compliant applications relying on the reported "Active Cursor" should request the Cursor ID be sent with each Wintab packet to verify the initial "Active Cursor" with the Cursor being reported in the Wintab Packet.
- Fixed problem with Preferences dialog not being displayed for Citrix and Terminal Services in Windows NT.
- Fixed Wintab application delay when no device is connected.
· Initial Release