For measurement mobility: MSR145 with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
The wireless version of the MSR145 mini data logger facilitates easy and precise remote monitoring by means of the Bluetooth Low Energy short-range radio technology. You can use the smartphone app to recall the current and last recorded values at any time, without delay. A smartphone, a PC or our BLE receiver box can transmit the measured data to MSR SmartCloud, if required.
|Technical data Bluetooth Low Energy
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0 Smart) 2.4 GHz
- Radio range: approx. 10 m
- Communication with multiple MSR data loggers possible
- Alarm function, transmission to MSR SmartCloud
- Free app for mobile devices (Android 4.4 , iPhone 4S , iPad 3 )
- Compatible with Windows or Linux PC (Bluetooth dongle available)
- Sturdy BLE receiver box available as gateway
Fast readings of measured values: MSR145 with brilliant OLED colour display
You can now equip the MSR145 data logger with a colour OLED display for a compact representation of data and graphic charts. The high screen resolution facilitates easy reading of measured values, even in total darkness and from virtually any viewing angle. The display is switched on and off manually; the desired display data can be configured in the MSR PC software program “Set up”.
|Technical data OLED display
- High-contrast, brilliant OLED (organic light-emitting diode) colour display to show data and graphical charts
- Resolution: 96 x 64 pixels
- Display area: 22.14 mm W x 15.42 mm H
- Fast response time: <10 μs
- Wide viewing angle >160°
New: The web-based MSR SmartCloud service
MSR SmartCloud facilitates the storage of your measured data on a server via the Internet, allowing you to view, print or download the measured values of your data loggers to your PC for a detailed analysis, wherever you are. If you work in a team, you can grant fellow employees access to your measured data with a personal MSR SmartCloud login, thus facilitating efficient and easy co-operation.
MSR SmartCloud can notify you of incoming alarms via text messages and e-mail. Depending on the data logger type and existing infrastructure, measured data can enter the MSR SmartCloud in different ways: wireless using BLE via a smartphone, PC or a separate gateway; or using a USB cable via a PC.
The MSR145 data loggers with the BLE and OLED options and the web-based MSR SmartCloud service will be available from August 2013. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for prices and delivery conditions.
Download PDF Brochure here....
MSR145 Bluetooth Logger Pricing Matrix here...
Please call for volume pricing 1-877-902-2979 or email sales (at) interworldna.com