Capture the streaming real-time data flowing in your embedded design easily with the BusBee Serial Bus Monitor.
The BusBee will collect the raw data from Serial, I2C, I2S, Async, USB Full and Low Speed, SMBus, 1-Wire or CAN busses and store the data to disk in real-time.
USBee Suite Supported
Also use it as a 4 channel Logic Analyzer!The BusBee now runs the USBee Suite Software!
Sync Serial Bus
High Speed ASYNC Bus
Low/Full Speed USB Bus
BusBee Monitor, Decoder and Analyzer Features
- Captures continuous real-time bus data
- Stores data to disk as the data arrives
- Runs indefinitely (until your disk fills)
- Captures entire test sequences
- Monitors embedded system data flows during normal operation
- Processes or stores Megabytes, Gigabytes or Terabytes of data
- Special Viewer to view and search through the captured data files quickly
Monitored data is written in comma delimited text format and can be imported directly into Excel, Word or other processing programs. Below is a sample of a few 1-Wire transfers showing the timestamps (in seconds) of each of the transfers followed by the packet data in Hex.
BusBee Maximum Speed Specifications *
- SPI up to 10MHz clock
- Async up to 8Mbaud
- 1-Wire defined by specification
- CAN up to 2Mbaud
- I2C up to 2MHz SCL
- I2S up to 8MHz bit clock
- Sync Serial up to 8MHz
- SMBus up to 2MHz clock
- USB Full Speed
- * maximum throughput also depends on your PCs ability to process and move data to disk and may be lower on slower systems.
Each BusBee Includes
- BusBee Test Pod
- USB Cable (6 feet)
- 5 multicolored Test Leads with 0.025" square sockets on the end - perfect for plugging into PCB headers
- 5 Test Clips sutable for DIP or surface mount parts
- Getting Started Guide
PC System Requirements
The BusBee requires the following minimum PC features:
- Windows® 7, Vista, XP or Windows® 2000 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems
- Pentium or higher processor
- One USB2.0 High Speed enabled port. It will not run on USB 1.1 Full Speed ports.
- 32MBytes of RAM
- 125MBytes of Hard free disk space
- Internet Access (for software updates and technical support)
back to top